Environment Artist at Visceral Games. Highly motivated, deeply passionate with an acute eye for color, lighting, and composition as well as extensive technical savvy.
Skilled in many aspects of computer graphics and technical direction for real-time game art as well as visual effects for film and animation.
Capable of producing realistic lighting, textures and shaders, as well as dynamic simulations.
San Francisco Bay Area
January 2013 - Present // Visceral Games - EA // Redwood City, CA
- Responsible for modeling, texturing, materials, and engine set-up for non-character assets.
- Responsible for world building tasks, such as level layout, terrain sculpting and texture painting, set dressing and optimization.
- Assisted in level architecture modeling, material setup, and additional asset generation
- Assisted in world building tasks, such as set dressing, level layout, and optimization.
- Responsible for bug fixing and clean up.
June 2008 - January 2013 // LucasArts Entertainment // San Francisco, CA
Star Wars: 1313
- Responsible for modeling, texturing, lighting, shading, and optimization on non-character assets for production, as well as marketing
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2
- Responsible for environment modeling, texturing, lighting, shading, and optimization for all three stages of the final Darth Vader boss battle
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 Endor DLC
- Assisted in additional environment modeling, texturing, and lighting, as well as bug fixes and clean up
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition DLC
- Reponsible for environment modeling, texturing, lighting, shading, and optimization for Hoth region
June 2007 - September 2007 // Perception NYC // New York, NY
- Responsible for modeling, shading, and lighting 3D art assets for both internal company projects and material for client projects.
Savannah College of Art and Design
Savannah, GA - 2004-2008
Caperton Center for Applied Technology
Parkersburg, WV - 2002-2004
- Certification in Computer Aided Drafting
- Featured as a two-page spread in 3DCreative magazine's 3D Choice gallery
- Received 3DTotal.com 3D Choice Award
- Work has appeared in publications such as IGN, Forbes, and Kotaku
- Autodesk Maya
- mental ray
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe After Effects
- Unreal Engine 3
- Valve Hammer Editor
- Frostbite Engine